Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
On the first 80 -90 votes which would pretty much match my unscientific coffee shop opinion, the results of about 90% definately and only 5 %definately now are remarkably similar to what I was saying when I posted that the impression given on social media and media give a false impression of the views out in the real world.

Undecided.

I'd like to know more about the vaccine if it's the AstraZeneca one given the current dispute about its efficacy.

If I was in an at-risk category though, I probably wouldn't care that much, trust the powers that be, and just get it anyway.

For those who are cautious because of the rapid time-scale this vaccine has been developed over, you should know that generally, not always but mostly, the more people tested the more accurate/safe the results. This vaccine has been tested on way more people than most other vaccines that are currently approved and on the market.

Wow ....i am shocked 82 % will take this Jab.

In my opinion not enough testing has been done on this rushed out vaccine.

Zero is known about any long term auto-immune effects.

I will wait and see how the Guinea Pigs do long term before deciding on ever taking this vaccine.

I have done a lot of my own research in this area.

And have taken on board all the views,and opinions of some very eminent people in this area.

With a mortality rate of 1 in 300,000 i will take my chances for now.

I fully understand elderly people in high risk groups taking this vaccine.Younger healthy people,should think twice.

The vaccine could end up killing more people long term than the pandemic.I am not scare mongering,just pointing out that it is a real possibility.

Flu vaccines have been around for years,and tens of thousands globally still die of the Flu.

"Agenda 21"

Skip to Bill Gates.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.