Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Refusing the vaccine should mean a tier 2 NHS service if you get Covid.

Not only are refusers gambling with their own health (and yes they could point out that taking it is a gamble) but they're potentially going to cause further stress to the NHS which could lead to deaths through clogging the system up.
Utter nonsense

You may struggle to actually swing that. We had an "all hands" call yesterday and somebody asked if the vaccine was mandatory to return to the office - HR completely side stepped the question, saying we still have a few more months to think about it. I personally intend to take it anyway but think there is a legal minefield awaiting for anyone who sacks someone for refusing to have a vaccine.

Edit: a bit more reading has made me see differently from the above.
Yeah I know it's going to be tricky and we will have the same problems here in Portugal as the labour laws are insane here - it would actually be difficult to sack a serial killer over here. I will make their life hell though so they will beg for a move out...

I understand the reservation on safety argument and waiting for more assurances from multiple sources but one I spoke to about this has already given it the govt control bullshit - which pisses me right off as they can't even explain how this theory is supposed to work in practice.

Do you have a link to this additional reading which you refer to which has made you pause for thought? Not sure anything would change my mind but always like to educate myself on evaluated risks that I may have missed

Oh dear "Moronic" ?

Calm down Snow Flake.

It just an alternative opinion.On a Thread asking for different opinions.

Learn to deal with them .You will live longer.
I guess having an opinion that the world is flat is an alternative opinion it doesn't mean that it should engender respect.

Yeah I know it's going to be tricky and we will have the same problems here in Portugal as the labour laws are insane here - it would actually be difficult to sack a serial killer over here. I will make their life hell though so they will beg for a move out...

I understand the reservation on safety argument and waiting for more assurances from multiple sources but one I spoke to about this has already given it the govt control bullshit - which pisses me right off as they can't even explain how this theory is supposed to work in practice.

Do you have a link to this additional reading which you refer to which has made you pause for thought? Not sure anything would change my mind but always like to educate myself on evaluated risks that I may have missed

Sure -

To be honest that article would seem to be in your favour. Unless somebody has religious or medical reasons, it may not be possible to say no without being excluded from a return or even dismissed.

Or like me,my budgies..
Wish I could fit my meat and two veg into a pair of smugglers, but to accomplish the feat would need a shoehorn, staple-gun and two rolls of parcel tape. You always see pot bellied Germans lads in Speedo's strutting the beach and just one of these days in the interest of community adhesion will give em a nudge and ask how it's all done. Maybe slight of hand or Just An Illusion

mRgscIh.gif

Utter nonsense
Not sure which part of the post you think is nonsense, but the driver of current restrictions is protection of the nhs. For example, the number of people waiting for more than a year for treatment was a few hundred at the beginning of the year and is now 140,000.
The report below is just one of many assessments.

Hmmm, let's see.
70 years old
Diabetic
Pacemaker fitted
Walk with a stick (2 toes missing)
Kidney problems

No brainer really - I want to see my granddaughter grow up - she was born the day after I had a cardiac arrest, so every day is a bonus for me.
When you're ready with the injection, doc, so am I.
I'm in a similar position: over 70, overweight (mainly due to steroids), serious medical condition (RA), compromised immune system (both my auto immune disease and immuno suppressant drugs) and a new grandson, not yet one year old. I would like to see him grow up a bit without anti vaxers and others queering the pitch.

Wish I could fit my meat and two veg into a pair of smugglers, but to accomplish the feat would need a shoehorn, staple-gun and two rolls of parcel tape. You always see pot bellied Germans lads in Speedo's strutting the beach and just one of these days in the interest of community adhesion will give em a nudge and ask how it's all done. Maybe slight of hand or Just An Illusion

mRgscIh.gif

At a 97.5 degree angle it just rest on the hip bone,flaccid state(obviously)..
Plenty of ball space as there flexibility in them...
Weird think I was just singing that track whilst stuck in traffic..

Has anything been said about paying private for a vaccine to ‘jump the queue’?

dont mean that in a bad way, more that i go in 4/5 houses a day and would be hugely beneficial to me and my customers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.