Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
Will it genetically alter us all into "Gray's." Subservient brings who lose their connection to God/Spirituality which the Aliens that's brought us here have been defending us in an interstellar dimensional war that's has been going on for what we in the 3D world know as over 3000 years?
Hopefully. We're largely deluded anyway, and I don't think this current series of delusions is working out well for us.

Reactions: mat
I had proper flu once and was off work for three weeks and in hospital twice. I’d rather not try it again.

When you have had flu you know about it, I had just turned 18 was new year's eve looking forward to a big night out in town. Instead was shivering on the sofa with Spartacus in the background. Wanted to die it was that grim.

Also had it when I was 8 weeks old and the doctor mistook it for meningitis was rushed to St Mary's.

When you have had flu you know about it, I had just turned 18 was new year's eve looking forward to a big night out in town. Instead was shivering on the sofa with Spartacus in the background. Wanted to die it was that grim.

Also had it when I was 8 weeks old and the doctor mistook it for meningitis was rushed to St Mary's.
Yep. Had it once when I was about 21. Couldn't even get off the sofa for 3 days to even get up the stairs and collapse into bed. Had a 3 year old child and I was on my own so family had to rally round and help.
I felt like I was dying.

In our family, just my mum had flu once. Neither my dad, my four siblings (two of them over 40) or I have had it.

My mum described it as feeling so bad, that if you had a winning lottery ticket on the lawn, you wouldn't even want to go outside and pick it up. My mum is tough and resilient. She worked 12 hour shifts in a factory while 9 months pregant and with a broken leg. If she felt that bad, it must have been horrible.

If you refuse the vaccination then get covid you should have to pay for your treatment . No doubt some will claim to have paid tax & national insurance all their lives , but 95% of the population will never have paid enough to cover the cost

What if it creates a long term health issue in you?

Should you then have to pay to have that treated?

Gove says no vaccine passport needed for public... although he’s said a lot of things that are totally untrue recently.

Gove says no vaccine passport needed for public... although he’s said a lot of things that are totally untrue recently.

Obviously it could be that the lying fucker is lying again.

But also the other minister saying this could happen was more from the perspective that venues, airlines etc might require it to protect their customers, rather than it being a govt mandate.

Imagine if cineworld excluded the unvaccinated but odeon was for allcomers. Which would you take your Mum to?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.