Covid vaccine uptake - poll

Will you take a Covid vaccine when it becomes available?

• Yes

Votes: 413 78.5%
  • No

Votes: 67 12.7%
  • Undecided

Votes: 46 8.7%

• Total voters
We can never be fully sure, but if it’s from a reputable media source,we know it is a hell of a lot more reliable than random youtube internet channels,and twitter social media experts, where people live that tell you the earth is flat.
Critical faculties enable you to judge the source and quality of what is posted.

This is a follow up of the info I was sent before:

'T' said: "Someone sent me this info - I cannot vouch for it - but it brings up some valid questions we all need answers to. Please don’t rely on fb ‘fact checkers’ because they are being paid for by the people peddling the vaccines so conflict of interest comes to mind".

"The Pfizer covid vaccine is approved in the UK and begins next week. What Pfizer has NOT provided: The ingredients, The results data, An independently peer-reviewed study! To save you reading the 120-page study design, here's the summary:
· The vaccine has NOT been tested on children, pregnant women, people taking medications and individuals with comorbidities (Yet the plan is for all of the above to receive the vaccine)
· Pfizer doesn’t plan to release the results data for independent scrutiny for another 2 years
· Pfizer did not assess vaccine reactions in all 43,000 participants (just a random subset of 8000)
· Pfizer only reported severe reactions that occurred in more than 2% (860 people). In other words, if 800 people suffered a severe immune reaction, they did not have to report it because it occurred in less than 2%!!
· Pfizer will not submit the study for peer-review until they’ve completed their analysis of safety data. Let that sink in – the vaccine is approved and they have not finished analysing the data!

THE GOVERNMENT HAVE INDEMNIFIED THEM THEY HAVE NO LIABILITY FOR INJURY OR DEATH" (ok so this bit I can vouch for and it’s true)

I don't know if this has been posted, but I want to underline I think that this is mostly lunacy!! What parts are real is like a chimpanzee let loose on a typewriter; surely they'll create a readable word here and there.

Watch at Your own Behest
This video really belongs in the Covid I'm a nutter thread. After a few minutes it is clearly complete rubbish.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.