COVID Watch

Is common sense about to raise it's head? Probably not.

Is common sense about to raise it's head? Probably not.

This has to be a wind up ?

How can the fa cup be taken seriously if youth team is having to play ?

Has to be a wind up

Why are City playing tonight when it seems to be not under control within Citys bubble or campus.

This has to be a wind up ?

How can the fa cup be taken seriously if youth team is having to play ?

Has to be a wind up

Why are City playing tonight when it seems to be not under control within Citys bubble or campus.
A wind up by who? Sky or Derby, it would do neither any good reputation wise.

All about money,the it’s good for peoples mental health that football continues is just subterfuge,I’ve mentioned this before not sure on this thread or another but I’m skeptical of only Newcastle at first ( number of cases) then City now up to 8 players plus staff.I know Fulham had a few but that’s about it,and just other clubs with 1 or 2 cases,I think some aren’t coming clean over this and only players showing symptoms are being told to isolate for 10 days,when I feel the numbers are far greater than what’s being reported by certain clubs ..

Walker and Jesus back in the squad by the looks of things.

As in a fake sky account, football cant be taken seriously if a youth team ( due to 1st out in a pandemic) has the play in the oldest cup competition in the world. It will turn the fa cup into a joke .
Nope, that's Skys website.

Sky are also reporting that Ferran Torres is isolating 'after coming into contact with someone with the virus' rather than actually testing positive.

What I dont understand is why some clubs have to self isolate just the players that have tested positive but some clubs have to put all their squad into self isolation
In Derby s case it's either they've so many test positive or they know where the bubble was compromised and everybody has basically been in contact with it/them so they're taking no chances.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.