COVID Watch

I dont know what they were there for, so not going to presume it was poor judgement or not.
i don't know when and where they contracted it and from whom and in what setting but it would suggest they all infected each other but who the host transmitter was we will never know.

they should have been tested prior to the flight and if any of them or all were positive they should have stayed under quarantine in Dubai until they tested negative.

if they did test negative then they could have contracted it on the flight which is always a risk when people are boarding having come from far and wide in many cases.

The situation is getting worse and its becoming more difficult to contain the virus within a bubble. Aston Villa are fielding their youth team tonite and i do not expect our game with them to go ahead even though its 13 days away

Villa is from Birmingham so how is Birmingham City coping ahead of our FA Cup clash.

I see Everton ladies have had to cancel their next match because of covid.
Do you think they might have been to Kyle's sex party?

wow - from how many players?
"3,507 players and staff from 66 EFL clubs"

"it's understood almost a third of the positive tests centred on just three clubs"

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.