Covid19 Vaccination survey.

somapop

Hi folks - I ran this by Ric as I didn't want to presume it ok to plonk a survey on here.
If anyone has a spare 5-10 mins to fill this survey out I'd be hugely grateful.

I was surprised at how many people consider vaccination (or worse some kind of global conspiracy...led by the nefarious Bill Gates amongst many). Obviously none are 100% safe but then again what really is 100% guaranteed anything. A quick hop and skip through some real facts gives one a better idea.

I've tended to skip the flu jab each year as even though I get the letter I consider my flu mild at best. There's only a couple of occasions when it's really flared up and that was when cats were involved (feline not that daft movie).
The last time I took one I felt 'mildly ill' for a month or so afterwards.
Covid19 and its worldwide effect on our 'normal' has been made me reconsider however and I think if a CV19 vaccine is indeed found I'd probably put my name down (after those .

This is for a personal project/research study btw rather than commercial purposes.
Short and not hugely in-depth at this stage, but could explore further.

Many thanks!

https://somapop.typeform.com/to/WVxUQLRg

Vaccine are safe,if you don't get the flu jab on offer this winter you are mad

I'll get it this year. Ironically last Christmas was an utter write off with that 'xmas coughing flu' (often referred to as the CV19 beta version!). Still, 2020 was going to be a wonderful year (historically probably now my worse on record:
Separated from family home: Check.
World-wide pandemic: Check
Mum succumbing to dementia: Check.
Add in a bunch more too...ffs.

Still, good news about the Chocolate oranges.

But I knew a few people who can't stand the anti-vaxxer lot...but now all of a sudden this mass vaccination programmes are a worldwide conspiracy.
This virus has exposed so, so much about society and people...

What does my typical weekday look like?

What?

Sunny? Filled with music and laughter? Whiskey?

Haha...I'm detecting issues with some of the terminology....good...feedback :)

Mind you, that does sound like an ace day you have there mate...

I'll get it this year. Ironically last Christmas was an utter write off with that 'xmas coughing flu' (often referred to as the CV19 beta version!). Still, 2020 was going to be a wonderful year (historically probably now my worse on record:
Separated from family home: Check.
World-wide pandemic: Check
Mum succumbing to dementia: Check.
Add in a bunch more too...ffs.

Still, good news about the Chocolate oranges.

But I knew a few people who can't stand the anti-vaxxer lot...but now all of a sudden this mass vaccination programmes are a worldwide conspiracy.
This virus has exposed so, so much about society and people...
It has indeed,trump is not helping with his rhetoric

I'll be honest, I've never really created a survey like this so feedback on that is welcome too. Brevity, clarity issues would need to be looked at.
Thanks.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.