Crack on Carlos....

Drabs

Carlos Tevez has branded Gary Neville a "boot-licker" and a "moron" in explaining his goal celebration in Tuesday's Carling Cup semi-final.

Former Manchester United striker Tevez gestured and cupped his ears towards their bench after scoring twice in a Manchester City's feisty 2-1 derby win.

"My celebration was directed at Gary Neville," Tevez told ESPN Argentina.

"He acted like a complete boot-licker when he said I wasn't worth £25m, just to suck up to the manager," he added.

I don't know what the hell that moron [tarado] is talking about me for," said Tevez. "I never said anything about him.

Gonna make things even tastier next week at Owe Trafford!!!!!!

have you been asleep for the last 24 hours?! Only joking mate. This is gonna get everyone more fired up for the game on Wednesday, and with SSN making a big deal out of it too we should be in for a cracker! Cant wait!!!

CTID1988 said:
have you been asleep for the last 24 hours?! Only joking mate. This is gonna get everyone more fired up for the game on Wednesday, and with SSN making a big deal out of it too we should be in for a cracker! Cant wait!!!

Wish I had been asleep for 24 minutes!
For some unbeknown reason am finding it difficult to sleep at night....is there a game coming up or somet!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.