cracked phone screen (s3) repair

Clubber

Under your bed, playing Monopoly with the Bogeyman
Cracked the screen on my phone (Was sober and everything) after dropping it. Still can use it (This post is being done on it) but fancy getting it fixed.

Anyone know where I can get the screen replaced for a reasonable fee? (Preferably round tameside area, but beggars can't be choosers.

Gaylord du Bois said:
HTC don't have this problem.
I'd imagine it'll cost you fifty quid to get it fixed. Can't you claim off insurance?
I can, but that will cost me £50 excess and last time I claimed, they said it would take me roughly about 3-4 weeks to get my phone, so was just checking my options.

Can't really blame the phone either, dropped it on tiled floor (Not a big drop) , outfit on the corner.

Clubber said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
HTC don't have this problem.
I'd imagine it'll cost you fifty quid to get it fixed. Can't you claim off insurance?
I can, but that will cost me £50 excess and last time I claimed, they said it would take me roughly about 3-4 weeks to get my phone, so was just checking my options.

Can't really blame the phone either, dropped it on tiled floor (Not a big drop) , outfit on the corner.
Sods law. Everything lands buttered side down.

Clubber said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Have you tried getting a DIY kit on line?

Wouldn't know where to start or who to trust. Not that clued up on that sort of polava.

I know someone who tried to do it with their iPhone and knackered it, so was a bit hesitant to do that.
I know of someone that repairs *lost phones* and if he can do it I'm sure you're in with a chance.
Try YouTube there's bound to be something on there.

Gaylord du Bois said:
Clubber said:
Gaylord du Bois said:
Have you tried getting a DIY kit on line?

Wouldn't know where to start or who to trust. Not that clued up on that sort of polava.

I know someone who tried to do it with their iPhone and knackered it, so was a bit hesitant to do that.
I know of someone that repairs *lost phones* and if he can do it I'm sure you're in with a chance.
Try YouTube there's bound to be something on there.

Cheers mate, will have a look.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.