Craft beer at the Etihad

The craft beers last season were Coast to Coast and Three Hop, they are from a brewery in Edinburgh, I think it was £4 or £4-50 a bottle, near the end of the season I was in Home Bargains in there it was 79p a bottle, I got a case of each but havnt seen it in there since.

if that had happened i think i'd have spent more time at the bar than watching the football! cloudwater brew some seriously good beer
Great beer but so over priced . City punters would never pay what they charge

A pint of what they sell at Udders might entice me back to the bar...Theakston's Old Peculier.

Traditional-Mild-Pint.png

Their fodder looks good as well...
https://www.htafc.com/news/2017/december/what-new-products-are-at-food-kiosks-near-you2/

Too many jumping on the Craft Beer bandwagon now, and putting out any old slop in it's name.

Couldn't see it happening for long at the Etihad. Firstly, as pointed out earlier, nobody would know how to look after a decent one, and secondly, if it didn't all sell on the day, it'd be wasted as wouldn't last until the next match.

Bottles would be fine, but reckon would be £daft.

Craft beer is keg ale not cask so can last for months.

Can't be bothered with beer at the game. Have they invested in decent coffee yet?

The craft beers last season were Coast to Coast and Three Hop, they are from a brewery in Edinburgh, I think it was £4 or £4-50 a bottle, near the end of the season I was in Home Bargains in there it was 79p a bottle, I got a case of each but havnt seen it in there since.
I was over for the Huddersfield and Brighton games at the end of last season and was told there were IPA's on sale in City Square.... was happy to pay 4 quid for the Three Hop rather than not drink the John Smiths / Fosters shite usually on offer

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.