Craig Bellamy appointed Anderlecht coach

Blue Streak

Happy retirement and thank you for the contribution you made to our club. I dreaded when you signed for us but you were a fantastic player. The two goals at Old Trafford will always be remembered.

Don't forget the game against Chelsea where he went on the offensive against Terry - backed it up with two goals from memory as well...

billymumphrey said:
Don't forget the game against Chelsea where he went on the offensive against Terry - backed it up with two goals from memory as well...

Yep, him and Tevez destroyed Chelsea that day. 2 goals each.

Player I hated when we signed but loved when he left

Great character

Gotta say that I loved Bellers when he was with us. Always gave 100% for the shirt and his passion for the game was magnificent. Yes, he had a negative reputation for much of his career because he was so outspoken and quick to anger, but I love players who leave it all on the pitch. He was like that. The scenes in "Blue Moon Rising" that revolve around our loss to Spuds feature some great moments from him in the room. Might have to give them a quick view in his honor.

Well done, Craig. Enjoy your retirement.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.