Craig Bellamy Cardiff Manager - Odds 5/1

tommybooth said:
if they want him they will have to pay for him.

wouldn't be worth as much as selling him as a player. probably a few hundred grand at best.

Falastur said:
tommybooth said:

wouldn't be worth as much as selling him as a player. probably a few hundred grand at best.

But would he want to leave and take the inevitable pay drop? We could be stuck with him sat at home and still paying him £95k (?) a week. The best we can realistically hope for is someone pays part of his wages whilst he's on loan.

Tear up the contract and he gets what he wants and we aren't left with stumping up part of his wages and I'm sure it could be written down as a loss for the FFP rules. He's not going to be worth more than the total of his wages would amount to over the next few seasons. In fact who'd want to pay for a 33/34 year old with his injury record?

daveduke67 said:
Falastur said:
tommybooth said:

But would he want to leave and take the inevitable pay drop? We could be stuck with him sat at home and still paying him £95k (?) a week. The best we can realistically hope for is someone pays part of his wages whilst he's on loan.

Tear up the contract and he gets what he wants and we aren't left with stumping up part of his wages and I'm sure it could be written down as a loss for the FFP rules. He's not going to be worth more than the total of his wages would amount to over the next few seasons. In fact who'd want to pay for a 33/34 year old with his injury record?

Bellamy said he wants to stay with Cardiff til they get promoted. I'm hoping we can raise £1m or so by selling him to them, or to some other club he will accept going to.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.