Craig Bellamy

One of those players you love in your team and hate when he plays for an opponent....loved his time at City...was a special, exciting time.

Hope he's ok!
In the 3-4 at the swamp, Craig was practically unplayable. He was brilliant that day, as he was in the Bridge/ Terry game at the Kremlin.

I hope he gets well soon. It’s good that his problems have been recognised and is receiving the proper help.

Good luck Bellers.

Get well soon Bellers. One of those players who you disliked playing against you but can have no complaints when he turned out for us. Always gave his best and gave Wio the runaround at the Swamp as well. Seem to remember him being interviewed and saying how much he enjoyed his time at City and being proud of being around at what he termed the revolution of the club. Good lad.

One of those players you love in your team and hate when he plays for an opponent....loved his time at City...was a special, exciting time.

Hope he's ok!
Spot on mate.Used to hate him but when he "became one of our own" and I saw how much he hated losing then I change my opinion of him.
Great player to have in your team.
Get well soon Craig.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.