Craig Bellamy

Keeping fingers crossed for him. Loved him as a player and he always gave everything.

He quickly got our fanbase on side with his never say die attitude,and established himself as a fan favourite.I fondly remember him telling Robinho to buck his ideas up when he believed he wasnt pulling his weight - Reputations meant nothing to him.

A great lad and great footballer that the sport needs to be kept involved.

Sending best wishes Craig x

Loved Craig when he played for us. Hopefully he gets better, wish him all the best.
I, like many other Blues, hated Bellers before he arrived, but I quickly realised what he brought to the team. His all-action, never-say-die attitude was exactly what we needed.

Besides his performances in Blue, his comments about captain, leader, racist after the Wayne Bridge game at the Kremlin were brilliant.

A mate of mine was horrified at the thought of signing Bellamy (due to his bad rep. and persona from a distance). Needless to say, he had been won over in about a game and a half once he saw his application on the field of play.

Tremendous work ethic, Robinho didn't stand a chance here once he turned up............

Edit: Get the help you require Bellers

Amazing player. I really think he could have walked into any team at his peak. Get well soon mate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.