Craig Bellamy

Depression is a tough thing and I would guess for an ex-footballer it must be really hard, you are no longer able to do the one thing you have done for the last 20 plus years, all you have ever known. Hope he is able to beat it and come back to something that he finds worth out of

Hadn't realised he'd been struggling. Honest pro and old school nuts and bolts footballer. He should be honoured by the Premier League for his comments on John Terry alone.
I wish him well.

Best wishes to Craig. I hope he gets through this. He was fantastic for us; remember the thrashing we dished out at Stamford Bridge and, even more so, his post match interview re Terry! Imagine a hybrid of Bellamy (for his attitude) and Robinho (for his natural ability).

Hope he gets all the help he needs does Craig,remember when he was on the opposing team when playing us used to call him all sorts of names but obviously changed once he signed for us always give 100% on the pitch..

Feel for the guy. My partner suffered with depression and it’s a bloody awful thing to go through.

Wish him all the best.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.