Cramp in the chin when yawning

Ric

Administrator
Just been reminded of this from a conversation on Twitter, but does anyone else experience this?

Doesn’t happen often, but when it does it’s truly excruciating. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.

Yeah, get it the odd time, doesn't seem to have any connection to how wide the yawn is etc. Fucking painful.

Hahaha yes. Spend the next half an hour moving my jaw around like govant pisscan with a fresh strip of Wrigglys gum in his gob.

Seemingly no way of alleviating it either. Just have to ride it out, which can be pretty awkward if it happens in public.

Just been reminded of this from a conversation on Twitter, but does anyone else experience this?

Doesn’t happen often, but when it does it’s truly excruciating. Makes me shudder just thinking about it.
Never heard of this but reminds me of a joke..

Bloke goes to Doctor and says "It hurts when I do this"

Doctor says "Well dont do it then"

<Yawn>

Not so much my chin but the bit underneath, between my chin and Adam's apple.

Googled this and apparently keeping your tongue flat to the floor of your mouth can prevent it, not sure I can remember to do that every time I yawn though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.