Cranes cranes everywhere.

Over 40 cranes up at the moment. Huge investment in the university.

The building I am working on has another 6 floors to go before it is topped out at 66 floors. The big one at the end of deans gate. Will see a lot more people living in the city centre which can only be a good think I think. Nice to see more plans for a city centre school as well.

I’ve got a mate who is an estate agent in town. He reckons there’s large numbers of flats already up for sale that aren’t shifting, with a load more to come on the market.

I couldn’t live in the city centre. Community spirit just wouldn’t be right.

Can’t see myself living in Manchester again which is a shame as I had so many friends there. It’s just how I feel overall.

I’ve got a mate who is an estate agent in town. He reckons there’s large numbers of flats already up for sale that aren’t shifting, with a load more to come on the market.

I think and hope he is wrong mate - demand still seems to be very high and showing no signs of slowing. I have been involved in studies about the number of units needed and it is all supported by the amount of students who stay in Manchester after university and the population growth. I don't think we have anywhere near enough good quality accommodation in the City Centre and wont for another few years. Time will tell though - no one knows for certain.

I couldn’t live in the city centre. Community spirit just wouldn’t be right.

Can’t see myself living in Manchester again which is a shame as I had so many friends there. It’s just how I feel overall.

You struggle with Manchester don't you mate? I could not imagine living anywhere else permanently. I love every inch of the City centre - think it is fabulous and just the right size of a City. I love the fact I can be in the lakes in an hour and wales just over and have City and all the great North West football teams. So much to do here. And if I want a bit of London - I can be there in 2 and a half hours.

Over 40 cranes up at the moment. Huge investment in the university.

The building I am working on has another 6 floors to go before it is topped out at 66 floors. The big one at the end of deans gate. Will see a lot more people living in the city centre which can only be a good think I think. Nice to see more plans for a city centre school as well.

Looks good what they are doing down that end of town, how many towers are going up on there at the moment on the Deansgate square site? They have topped out one and still going on the larger one but i can see another one starting to come out of the ground when I go past on the tram.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.