Crawley boss Steve Evans: City's idiot Arabs

inbetween

THE SUN

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/football/3267110/Steve-Evans-blasts-Manchester-City-idiots.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sp ... diots.html</a>

CRAWLEY boss Steve Evans claims his moneybags owners are much wiser than Manchester City's spendthrift sheikhs.

Town, who beat Swindon in the FA Cup on Tuesday to set up a third-round tie against Derby, have splashed out hugely by Conference standards.

But he insisted: "We won't buy overpriced players. People probably see Crawley coming the way they see Man City coming.

"The difference is, and I have to be careful what I say about the City idiots, but they will just pay it.

"But co-owners Bruce Winfield and Susan Carter have said 'no' to me about a few players."

Is this a windup? Sooooo, who the fuck are Crawley Town? The Sun stooping quite low now to get quotes from managers of obscure teams.

Re: You have to be Crawl to be kind

inbetween said:
Is this a windup? Sooooo, who the fuck are Crawley Town? The Sun stooping quite low now to get quotes from managers of obscure teams.
I didn't think it was real until I clicked the link.
People who think some of our papers don't have an agenda should read that story.
Unbelievable that they would stoop to getting quotes from someone who nobody knows or cares about, just to have a pop at City.
What a bunch of utter fucking scumbags.

As for Steve Evans whoever the fuck he is, he can go and get fucked by a big dog.

Other sources actually quote this fuckwit as saying 'the idiot Arabs'. The source quoted has probably tried to remove the blatant racism of that statement to protect themselves, while still being able to print yet another dig at City.
What a fucking slimeball. For those who've never heard of this twat, he is a convicted criminal who got a suspended prison sentence for his leading role in Boston United's illegal payments scandal a few years back, which saw the club promoted to the football league by gaining an unfair advantage through under the counter brown envelopes to players they otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford. And now he fetches up at another conference club apparently spending way beyond their means. Hmmm....
He is also a thug who set a new record for managerial red cards and suspensions.
So who does this tubby, grubby, vain, bleach-haired little crook think he is to pass judgement on our club and honourable and globally respected men - and world class businessmen - like Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour? Who is he to even mention them in the same breath as the (ahem) 'controversial' characters apparently funding Crawley fucking Town?
This piece of human shit wants flushing out of football for good

LongsightM13 said:
Other sources actually quote this fuckwit as saying 'the idiot Arabs'. The source quoted has probably tried to remove the blatant racism of that statement to protect themselves, while still being able to print yet another dig at City.
What a fucking slimeball. For those who've never heard of this twat, he is a convicted criminal who got a suspended prison sentence for his leading role in Boston United's illegal payments scandal a few years back, which saw the club promoted to the football league by gaining an unfair advantage through under the counter brown envelopes to players they otherwise wouldn't have been able to afford. And now he fetches up at another conference club apparently spending way beyond their means. Hmmm....
He is also a thug who set a new record for managerial red cards and suspensions.
So who does this tubby, grubby, vain, bleach-haired little crook think he is to pass judgement on our club and honourable and globally respected men - and world class businessmen - like Khaldoon and Sheikh Mansour? Who is he to even mention them in the same breath as the (ahem) 'controversial' characters apparently funding Crawley fucking Town?
This piece of human shit wants flushing out of football for good

He's a turd alright, but just flushing him onto another pile of turds is a way of recycling the piece of excrement. He really needs atomising.

Crawley boss calls us idiots

Who is this fella?

Pizza, skip, bouncy castle anyone???

CRAWLEY boss Steve Evans claims his moneybags owners are much wiser than Manchester City's spendthrift sheikhs.
Town, who beat Swindon in the FA Cup on Tuesday to set up a third-round tie against Derby, have splashed out hugely by Conference standards.

But he insisted: "We won't buy overpriced players. People probably see Crawley coming the way they see Man City coming.

"The difference is, and I have to be careful what I say about the City idiots, but they will just pay it.

"But co-owners Bruce Winfield and Susan Carter have said 'no' to me about a few players."<br /><br />-- Thu Dec 09, 2010 8:50 am --<br /><br />CRAWLEY boss Steve Evans claims his moneybags owners are nothing like the “idiot Arabs” who run Manchester City.

Evans’ men dumped Swindon out of the FA Cup on Tuesday to set up a third-round tie against Derby.

The Red Devils’ chief has spent massively by Conference standards to build a side with their eyes on promotion to the Football League.

Re: Crawley boss calls us idiots

That's why he's managing a non-leaugue side, I think if he has one his twitter page should be eventful today.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.