Crazy Explosion at Beirut Port (video)

We used to mess about with Sodium Nitrate fertiliser mixed with sugar to make bottle bombs as kids in Gorton.
This stopped when the owners of the "Handy Corner" (opposite BJ car spares) twigged what we were up to!

Trust me, if this stuff was stored next to a fireworks warehouse, then somebody is going to jail. It's almost unthinkable that this would be allowed.

Wasn't the Manchester bomb made from this stuff? Then imagine a warehouse full...

Looking at the blast wave (which is the reaper and limb taker), looks like a tragic industrial explosion, combat indicator was the white wave and prior the fireworks going off. Top tip, separate dangerous fuel from an accelerant.

We used to mess about with Sodium Nitrate fertiliser mixed with sugar to make bottle bombs as kids in Gorton.
This stopped when the owners of the "Handy Corner" opposite BJ car spares twigged what we were up to!

Trust me, if this stuff was stored next to a fireworks warehouse, then somebody is going to jail. It's almost unthinkable that this would be allowed.

Wasn't the Manchester bomb made from this stuff? Then imagine a warehouse full...

we don't need to imagine.

Holy crap. Thats a big explosion - A couple of kilotonnes of TNT I'd say
When you look at the list of previous large non-nuclear explosions there’s no description of any that could be felt 150 miles away like this was in Cyprus. This was fucking massive.

When you look at the list of previous large non-nuclear explosions there’s no description of any that could be felt 150 miles away like this was in Cyprus. This was fucking massive.

I thought that report was the seismology dept in Cyprus said they got readings. I would be amazed if people actually felt/heard it. But stand to be corrected etc.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.