Crazy Explosion at Beirut Port (video)

I think the current death toll is just the tip of the iceberg. I’d be amazed if it stays anywhere near that figure.

They are talking a hundred and thirty odd dead and looking for around another one hundred missing - however how bad are the five thousand injured? I cannot see for the life of me they will get away with @250 dead - really hope they do but I just can't see it.

Sad news I hope the death toll isn't as high as they estimate, the people injured in the blast must be astronomical.

Hardly extinction level - it last went off 2.1m , 1.2m and 640k years ago. That said the world would starve and many would die as a third of the worlds grain crop would be lost and there would be crap summers as well for 1-3 years.
I think I might get evaporated when that one happens

You're suggesting that Trump is capable of strategic thought.
History suggests it's much more likely to be a case of it being a narcissistic need for him to be seen to know more than everyone else. When he's proved wrong he'll just blame the fictitious generals that told him in the first place.
No, that's what your suggesting, I'm suggesting that his Advisors understand there are extra financial gains above military budgets associated with something that may be considered a threat at some point, and they've taken the opportunity to hedge and throw it out there. Also there is an election coming up, the American public like stability
(I know, all your Trump stability jokes here please), but if I recall, I remember hearing that voters are less likely to change administrations in times of uncertainty. A Middle East thing, perfect. Who knows, like I said, a variety of reasons. They won't miss their cues.

This woman is as selfless as they come, instinctively grabbing the child before shielding her and getting her out of the way.

Last edited:
Imagine looking out of your window and seeing that mushroom cloud. I'd instantly think this is it, than piss and shit myself. How fucking scary.
Oh man. That person filming from the apartment must have thought that the blast wave, if they thought of it at all, was no way going to reach them when they got bowled over. They had time to at least drop to avoid debris, they were lucky. That far away how could you take your eyes off of it?
I hope others realized and survived.

Amazed this has got to 21 pages without posts about it being engineered by Prince Phillip/Bill Clinton/Bill Gates/Jack Ruby/a Roswell alien/The Bush Family/Jeffrey Epstein/Dr David Kelly and or Tony Blair/NASA/a 5G mast etc. Or have I missed a page?

This is allegedly part of the storage. Taken before (obviously)

ySdKpPD_d.webp

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.