Crazy Guy on Bike off on his travels again.

I just popped on here to see if someone had mentioned Chaddy - and here you are hogging all the posts!

Sound mate, branch meeting in the Wine Bar on Monday...............
Unless you're at Villa......................
Or in South America...................

Cracking blog again brother phil - thankyou i really enjoyed reading it.
You missed a good night with me and christian in the DAM, not quite like Naples but not far off it.
Got meself 2 bikes now following your inspiration...so if we ever play in the 'isle of man tournament' again I'll defo do a tour with ya!!
(2 good manc bands for ya - the 'dutch uncles' and 'the 1975' - ur probably onto them).
Keep safe mate

bainy said:
Cracking blog again brother phil - thankyou i really enjoyed reading it.
You missed a good night with me and christian in the DAM, not quite like Naples but not far off it.
Got meself 2 bikes now following your inspiration...so if we ever play in the 'isle of man tournament' again I'll defo do a tour with ya!!
(2 good manc bands for ya - the 'dutch uncles' and 'the 1975' - ur probably onto them).
Keep safe mate

How you doing Bainy, good to hear from you. Whitworth Pk has put me on to 'The 1975's' and I'll check out 'the dutch uncles' on your reccomendation.
Did you do the last IOM pre season back in the early 90's? That was one messy trip and a half!!!!
I can imagine what you was upto in the dam, HA!! I will hold you to a tour on the bike though!!
Do you know where City are doing their pre season this summer? West Coast North America would be perfect for me!

Keep safe yourself.

Up the blues.

phil31 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
couldn't find the route he is taking through north America.
If he can go through New York and Boston, he will be assured a warm welcome!

What are the chances of findind work under the table in North America?

Well every time I go to New York and end up in a bar (they all seem to be Irish bars!) the (Irish accented) lads / lasses behind the bars when I ask ''how did you get a Green Card'' all reply ''what Green Card?''

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
phil31 said:
Mad Eyed Screamer said:
couldn't find the route he is taking through north America.
If he can go through New York and Boston, he will be assured a warm welcome!

What are the chances of findind work under the table in North America?

Well every time I go to New York and end up in a bar (they all seem to be Irish bars!) the (Irish accented) lads / lasses behind the bars when I ask ''how did you get a Green Card'' all reply ''what Green Card?''

cheers for the reply MES. I might need to go down that route at some point!!

Mcfc in El Salvador playing a 5 a side game against Barcelona.

<a class="postlink" href="https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/page/?o=1&page_id=348895&v=1b#top" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">https://www.crazyguyonabike.com/doc/pag ... 5&v=1b#top</a>

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.