Creamfields 2010

Relatives of mine are going to be in attendance. I was going to go myself but then I realised that I don't like shit music for 17 year old kids.

I've got a day ticket for Sunday. decent line up although not sure about Miss Dynamite

dynami -tee

Was gonna go but for just a little bit extra i'm going to enjoy the likes of Tiesto and Van Buuren in Ibiza the week after

i will be there. My 18th birthday on the saturday and theres not many better ways to clelebrate than to go to Creamfields.

Blu KB said:
Was gonna go but for just a little bit extra i'm going to enjoy the likes of Tiesto and Van Buuren in Ibiza the week after

Armin crosses over sets with Ferry Corsten, will be unreal! I also saw Tiesto and Armin in Ibiza earlier in the year, two words - fucking amazing! It's the best two nights out there!

-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:32 pm --

nashark said:
Relatives of mine are going to be in attendance. I was going to go myself but then I realised that I don't like shit music for 17 year old kids.

You obviously have no idea what you are talking about... Disregarding the main-stage, Sweedish House Mafia and Eric Prydz I would be very suprised if a 17 year old knew any of the other dj's on the line-up.

Don't comment on something you know nothing about.<br /><br />-- Mon Aug 23, 2010 1:39 pm --<br /><br />
Stevies Bald Head! said:
Forget Leeds fest, full off underage emo kids pissed out of there heads.

Creamfields is a proper festival....with a proper line up for the people who appreciate that scene.

Forgetting Judge Jules because he's wank, the Cream tent is going to be amazing all day on Sat... I can't hold my wee in I'm that excited!

nashark said:

Haha :)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.