Credit to Hughes

moomba

Just seen a report on Sky, said that we were given the details of the money it would cost us for Diarra to sign, and said it was too much so we took our interest no further, contradicting what Diarra has said.

Also said that there has been no falling out with Elano, and compared Elanos dislike of not playing to his own.

Don't believe a word of it (maybe Diarra), but thought it was a marked improvement from his recent "media" efforts.

moomba said:
Just seen a report on Sky, said that we were given the details of the money it would cost us for Diarra to sign, and said it was too much so we took our interest no further, contradicting what Diarra has said.

Also said that there has been no falling out with Elano, and compared Elanos dislike of not playing to his own.

Don't believe a word of it (maybe Diarra), but thought it was a marked improvement from his recent "media" efforts.

You could have knocked me down with a feather when I saw that post title....

;)

hahaha hughes plying his trade in media spin once again

moomba said:

I'm sure he's delighted to know that you want to give him credit for a tv interview. In fact, I bet he's right now ringing around all his family to let them know that the mighty moomba has woken up from his nightshift at the local mcdonalds to let the bluemoon masses know he's doing okay....;- )

Seriously....did this really need its own thread...?

I would have thought discussion about football issues and City was the point of this forum.

You obviously think differently.

Still, slag me off when I have a go at Hughes, slag me off when I defend him. Some things are obviously more important to you.

moomba said:
I would have thought discussion about football issues and City was the point of this forum.

You obviously think differently.

So, this could've gone in one of the dozen or so threads about Elano, Hughes handling the media, Diarra, or transfers, but you needed to start your own....still, if it makes you happy....it is Christmas time and all....please carry on with your Hughes bashing....however you want to dress it up, we all know what it is...

moomba said:
Still, slag me off when I have a go at Hughes, slag me off when I defend him. Some things are obviously more important to you.

You shouldn't have such a persecution complex, especially not at Christmas...;- )

I wish he could manage a side aswell as he sweet charms and spins the press.

Immaculate Pasta said:
I wish he could manage a side aswell as he sweet charms and spins the press.

I thought he was terrible with the press, people have been hounding him for it on this very bored for weeks...

Still, I don't know, you crazy fatalists are always looking to the dark side...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.