******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought that at no time during these proceedings, it was said or even intimated that Stokes was drunk.
Was never mentioned by Police at the time of his arrest. So that makes him even more of a ****, as he
does not have alcohol as an excuse.

Stokes admitted to a few beers at the ground after the win, a few more in the hotel. Then some in the club, then a few more beers & several jaeger bombs in the last club.

That's what I thought, but it may depend on the charge being 'affray' and what that requires, rather than something like ABH (which the judge ruled against being added at the last minute).

You’re probably right. Can’t reme exactly but there was something like 5 unanswered punches before he dropped the lad. That’s not self defence to me that’s the red mist and stokes decided he was knocking the lad out come what may.

You’re probably right. Can’t reme exactly but there was something like 5 unanswered punches before he dropped the lad. That’s not self defence to me that’s the red mist and stokes decided he was knocking the lad out come what may.

Quite agree. The video didn't look like self-defence, but like mindless thuggery.

Quite agree. The video didn't look like self-defence, but like mindless thuggery.

He was a very lucky boy, There have been people who’ve done time for a lot less violence than that. Defending the gay couple doesn’t wash with me either because that couple weren’t even in the cctv I’f memory serves so I’d put a few quid on it that they were safe and away from their. Then stokes went on a reveange mission, that’s if the “protecting gay men” story is true to begin with. I have my doubts personally and he’s probably got away with one.

Wouldn't have been a waste of tax payers money if the correct verdict had been reached.

Imma tax payer and if I found out a young lad was at her Majesty's pleasure at the cost of £50k a year for a pub fight where no one was hurt, I'd have been disgusted.

Go out tomorrow night, anywhere, Oldham, StalyVegas, Oldham, Bury, Manchester you'll see a pub fight. Unless there's serious injury they'll be no crown court.

He was a very lucky boy, There have been people who’ve done time for a lot less violence than that. Defending the gay couple doesn’t wash with me either because that couple weren’t even in the cctv I’f memory serves so I’d put a few quid on it that they were safe and away from their. Then stokes went on a reveange mission, that’s if the “protecting gay men” story is true to begin with. I have my doubts personally and he’s probably got away with one.

So with zero evidence you're calling the two lads liars?
Do put your pitchfork down..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.