******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
So with zero evidence you're calling the two lads liars?
Do put your pitchfork down..

I haven’t called them anything of the sort. It’s been well documented that stokes is a bit of a lad/prick and lads/pricks get themselves in this type of bother. I’m always reluctant to believe people I don’t know to be honest.

Very harsh on Curran.

Whilst Stokes is potentially a better all-rounder than past greats such as Botham and Flintoff, it’s hard to take to what appears to be such an abhorrent human being.

Yep very harsh on Curran who was the catalyst in our win in the first test!

It’s the easy option for Root, let’s drop the young new lad for me he should be dropped he has done plenty enough to stay in the team! Trentbridge is a swinger ground so I’d drop Rashid for Stokes or even tell strokes he ain’t playing after a week in court.

Absolutely shocking decision to drop Curran. Rashid or Buttler should have made way.
Totally agree. I was all for butler and rashid and called for it months ago but to drop Curran at Trent bridge is a shocker of a decision. That’s your reward for digging stokes out of the shit. Could have long term reprecussions.

Absolutely shocking decision to drop Curran. Rashid or Buttler should have made way.

its the right choice dropping curran and bringing back stokes

i am the first person calling for youth and giving them a chance this summer with the big one next summer and the ashes, we need to blood new players and curren looks the part in the last 2 test so let him take a rest and review what he did and work on a couple of things, but this test is a big one and win it and its done and dusted game over and nothing to play for in the last 2 test and we can bring back curren and maybe somebody else can be given a chance

also never drop the spinner ?? england need a full time spin option and should always have him in the team even if the wicket is dead and does nothing, i hope to god we never play a part time spinner again and moeen ali should only be in the team if we need 2 spinners and one who can bat higher up the order like moeen we must never ever think moeen is our first spin option

and its at trent bridge and with the river trent close its swings all the time so we know who's going to take the wickets ?? and anderson and broad must be fighting for the new ball if it was me i would be all over india if i won the toss and put them in, and i have a funny feeling england will hope to lose this toss and they put us in first and we score a hat full of runs

its the right choice dropping curran and bringing back stokes

i am the first person calling for youth and giving them a chance this summer with the big one next summer and the ashes, we need to blood new players and curren looks the part in the last 2 test so let him take a rest and review what he did and work on a couple of things, but this test is a big one and win it and its done and dusted game over and nothing to play for in the last 2 test and we can bring back curren and maybe somebody else can be given a chance

also never drop the spinner ?? england need a full time spin option and should always have him in the team even if the wicket is dead and does nothing, i hope to god we never play a part time spinner again and moeen ali should only be in the team if we need 2 spinners and one who can bat higher up the order like moeen we must never ever think moeen is our first spin option

and its at trent bridge and with the river trent close its swings all the time so we know who's going to take the wickets ?? and anderson and broad must be fighting for the new ball if it was me i would be all over india if i won the toss and put them in, and i have a funny feeling england will hope to lose this toss and they put us in first and we score a hat full of runs
Personally I'd have dropped Buttler. 36 innings and no century, he must be looking over his shoulder.

Can anyone tell me if the gay lads defending Stokes ever took to the stand, and if not ,why not?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.