******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Curran drop looking increasingly the wrong move by Root Rashid ain’t going to get many wickets if none on this wicket and he is going all over the park where as Curran kept it tight and chipped in with a wicket or 2.

i did have a feeling this wicket would be a better one for batting on for the first 2 days and losing the toss could be the best option knowing if root won the toss he would field and bowl first, not really watch much cricket today but the wicket looks a bit green and grass on it and the field looked lush and a bit damp and cuts up easy so maybe the water is just underneath the top with it being really good and a dry summer but in the last couple of weeks wet and heavy rain meaning the water is just sitting and not moving

so it will get into the ball (water) and heavy in the legs of the bowlers running in all the time it will bring up more water and i think the swing will be all over the place with keeping the ball dry, also the spinners will be a really key part of this match in the 2nd innings and getting a score on the board over 300 all ready so it will give India a really good chance when they bowl

curren being dropped not really change the game and stokes did alright but i think the spinners will be key and they have a better one and ours so if they get near the 400 mark i dont see them losing this test match

Turned over after the match to be treated to what looks like another shambolic batting performance.

This looks like 2-1 and another 3 day test

You think that, if India declare now, they'd bowl England out in two sessions?

It's why India will bat the second session today and then bowl England out after tea in just the one

source.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.