******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Excellent from Lyon. For Australia to win today he needed to get 6/7 wickets and he's done it with ease. He could have taken 15 in the day with the way he's bowled.

Thnk it's pretty obvious Leach will replace Ali, Archer for Anderson and maybe Curran for Woakes if he's injured. Trouble ahead for England, I think the wc has taken a lot out of us.

Thursday afternoon was a killer. Had them on their knees at 122-8. To allow them to more than double their score for the last two wickets (even allowing for the crybaby's heroics) was unforgivable.

At least we sent Anderson out to bat with one leg.

That helped him and us.

england must rethink before the lords test and i can see 3 changes happening jimmy is out anyway and woakes is not fully fit to bowl and meoon ali is just crap

so sam curran in jofra archer in and jack leach in and stop fucking around with part time spinner shit in moeen ali

england must rethink before the lords test and i can see 3 changes happening jimmy is out anyway and woakes is not fully fit to bowl and meoon ali is just crap

so sam curran in jofra archer in and jack leach in and stop fucking around with part time spinner shit in moeen ali

is woakes actually injured? i thought i read something this morning about him just not bowling yesterday which would've been very weird, but an injury would make more sense.

leach has to come in if only for the fact that Smith is comparatively shit, for his standards, against left arm spin.

Yet another collapse as well there with the last 9 going for 86 runs.

It simply isnt good enough.

Thursday afternoon was a killer. Had them on their knees at 122-8. To allow them to more than double their score for the last two wickets (even allowing for the crybaby's heroics) was unforgivable.

True, but we still had a 90 run lead after the first innings despite them coming back like that. Although not quite as significant, I think we surrendered the initiative on Saturday evening when they were scoring at such a quick rate to wipe out our lead. We needed to tie them up more and make them work for their runs

To win this by 250 runs from the position they were in, is fuckin impressive. Even more so at Edgbaston.

A truly shocking performance from England.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.