******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
What are they saying?

Just have a look on Twitter if you have it. Calling him a thug, saying it's cowardly tactics from England, saying he is deliberately trying to injure him etc. etc. As I said they were loving it when Johnson was peppering our batsman with the short stuff. As always they can dish it out but can't take it.

Just have a look on Twitter if you have it. Calling him a thug, saying it's cowardly tactics from England, saying he is deliberately trying to injure him etc. etc. As I said they were loving it when Johnson was peppering our batsman with the short stuff. As always they can dish it out but can't take it.

Standard from them, not good to see smith hurt, but good to see us roughing him up. Love a bit of hostile bowling me

So some twitter warriors acting like jerks, just as some English twitter users act like jerks?

I for one am shocked by this revelation.

Archer will be dynamite in the Aussieland Ashes.

I think the Aussies are upset that Archer didn't go check on Smith, and that he appeared to have a chuckle at something too. Sensitive lot. Very much the United of cricket.

Archer will be dynamite in the Aussieland Ashes.

I think the Aussies are upset that Archer didn't go check on Smith, and that he appeared to have a chuckle at something too. Sensitive lot. Very much the United of cricket.
To be fair, if you hit someone in the head and they go down and you don't go and check on them but instead have a little giggle, then you are a ****. No idea if it's actually true or not mind, but if it is then it's pretty out of order. Probably isn't

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.