******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flabby batting this evening. Was
Like watching paint dry on day 1, but they’ve frittered it away big time. I do enjoy watching Leach bat though.

2nd day and again stayed up till lunch and listen to TMS, and england was trying to score quick runs and 353 is below par and 400 to 450 was on the cards if they just played right
but NZ with on 144/4 maybe i over cooked the target score of englnds 1st innings and 353 is a good score

the test in nicely in the balance and if england can knock them over for 250 and then england score quick and give them 300/350 to chase in the 4th innings with batting last will be hard and england should win

I think our top 3/4 playing solely for time as opposed to runs is a good way forward. Our middle order ought to be enough to score big in those cases, with older balls and tired bowlers.

2nd day and again stayed up till lunch and listen to TMS, and england was trying to score quick runs and 353 is below par and 400 to 450 was on the cards if they just played right
but NZ with on 144/4 maybe i over cooked the target score of englnds 1st innings and 353 is a good score

the test in nicely in the balance and if england can knock them over for 250 and then england score quick and give them 300/350 to chase in the 4th innings with batting last will be hard and england should win

You gonna push on through tonight mate? Think I might try & last out till tea, depending on the game. Cliche to say it, but third day a biggie

You gonna push on through tonight mate? Think I might try & last out till tea, depending on the game. Cliche to say it, but third day a biggie

don't know matey i love TMS and i just get to involved with images and the sounds in my brain and i go into sleep mode, so if like the other 2 nights i give up at 12 bells and turn off before i fall into full sleep mode and leave the radio on all night hahahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.