******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
You'd think Vilas would learn, wouldn't you.
Livingstone got hammered in last years quarter final against Essex and he went to him again!

Lancs did aswell as they could
The contracts of Maxwell and Faulkner got cancelled as had most of the other counties overseas t20 players.
The ECB should have made a ruling no overseas players this season to make it fair, they didn't and notts had 2 on show.
Very unfair.

They always seem to choke on finals day. It's almost like they have a mental block about it

Since they won it it 2015 they have now lost at 2 finals days now. When you have players who normally play monor county or club cricket in your team while the other side has an overseas star, it woul dhave taken a lot of luck today to win it.

Even when we won it in 2015 there were a number of debutants who haven't been seen since, all the money is in the ground these days and not on the pitch.

Tune in to ipl cricket.

Bairstow so special. Wow

I missed the first innings but I assume it was the usual power show from Bairstow?

It’s good to see the England players actually getting a good crack at the IPL. There’s quite a few now and normally one or two playing in every game. I remember back when it was on ITV4 in the early days of the IPL and it was pretty much Pietersen and no one else. Maybe Eoin Morgan for 3 matches in a season for reasons I never understood.

I generally use to like the teams with the most... Aussies as they were the ones I knew the best. Dark days!

Now we have Bairstow, the Curran brothers, Butter, Morgan, Archer, Stokes etc. It’s great.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.