******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just seen that shot that got Bracey out, flashing at a ball outside off stump and swinging further away. No foot movement, what is the matter with our cricketers who do that off the first ball bowled to them?

i just don't see where england are going. ok stokes butler bairstow archer woakes are missing from the NZ tests
but only stokes would demand a place ? archer has never got into test cricket maybe the white ball or longer bowling but not ripped up any trees yet and his pace is shocking in test cricket

i can see it now anderson and broad heading down under again as england main bowlers
they never learn and sadly it will be somebody else it fault or the wicket or ball they use

i just don't see where england are going. ok stokes butler bairstow archer woakes are missing from the NZ tests
but only stokes would demand a place ? archer has never got into test cricket maybe the white ball or longer bowling but not ripped up any trees yet and his pace is shocking in test cricket

i can see it now anderson and broad heading down under again as england main bowlers
they never learn and sadly it will be somebody else it fault or the wicket or ball they use
You sound as though we’ve lost the match. Never make a prediction before both teams have batted.

40/60 day, think Jimmy will have a lot to say if there is cloud cover tomorrow, time to give burns a proper run.

Our spin options are what will hold us back from being a proper balanced side, Swann was a very decent bowler hold an an end up first innings and very good second on anything giving turn and a handy lower order batsman.

Bairstow is the lad that does my head in if we could get his head right he could be a superb four

Burns 1

Root3
Bairstow 4
Stokes 5
Lawrence 6
Jos 7
Woakes 8
Wood 9
10 Jack with one a decent spinner

We are 2 batsman short for rotation one an opener oh and a captain so Root can get on with it

Quick edit in English conditions I would have Sam Curran in the mix with Woakes

Last edited:
Just seen that shot that got Bracey out, flashing at a ball outside off stump and swinging further away. No foot movement, what is the matter with our cricketers who do that off the first ball bowled to them?
Yep, disgraceful. It started swinging halfway down. Airy fairy cover drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.