******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello, i have 2 tickets for Headingley Saturday, lower NE block. going free to anyone that wants them - PM, first serious taker can have them.

they were won in a competition last week and i cant make Saturday for a few reasons, and i can't seem to give em away at this late notice! gutted, but I dont want the seats empty.
You might get the money back for them at this rate!

It’s worked the previous matches. We have won the series so I’m not gonna be overly critical but perhaps a happy medium can be found?

I remember when we first changed our mentality in white ball cricket there was some bad collapses.

Play the situation - he was, as he has done with other bowlers, trying to stamp his authority on the bowler by charging down the pitch. It's not waiting for a bad ball, It's an incredibly risky strategy and unnecessary when 4 down.

5 wickets for the demon spinner, and now prepare for the matchsaving innings.

The BBC ticker has drunk the koolaid - I don't mind the 'we're going to entertain' ethos, but it cannot be employed at every instance when actually they need to bat sensibly first.

If England get less than 75 more, NZ have a decision to make (okay, they'll presumably bat and try to get 400 ahead, but it would be an interesting move to go back for more.

This doesn’t bother me how we doing about it! The ones who tried to defend have got out better to get some runs! We are 2 up, series is over even though now every test match counts towards the test league am fine with this play..

Play the situation - he was, as he has done with other bowlers, trying to stamp his authority on the bowler by charging down the pitch. It's not waiting for a bad ball, It's an incredibly risky strategy and unnecessary when 4 down.

You not been watching the ball? It’s moving all over the place this England side play let’s stick in they will be bowled out irrespective of attacking or defending we 2 up and this is how we going to play from now on so I’m fine with it..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.