******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ********The Winter Ashes********

Chipmeister said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
Chipmeister said:
Why the abuse you fucking knob head

Congratulations - you have just been added to my ever-growing list of posters deemed 'Simply Too Stupid To Debate With'.

a lot of people like to hear opinions and discuss various subjects amicably. You obviously cannot do that for some reason. Now fuck off you tool.

Oh dear, you are funny.
Keep posting though, as pretty soon everyone will be aware of your boundless foolishness.

Here in Adelaide. Don't know what it feels like at home but the tension here is immense. Great cricket even though we are getting hammered. Chicken in the first innings, some better in the second. Hoping for better at
Perth. Free entry tomorrow , will be on the hill with the army. Just home from a great night at Barmy Army HQ.

Chipmeister said:
Congratulations - you have just been added to my ever-growing list of posters deemed 'Simply Too Stupid To Debate With'.

a lot of people like to hear opinions and discuss various subjects amicably. You obviously cannot do that for some reason. Now fuck off you tool.

Oh dear, you are funny.
Keep posting though, as pretty soon everyone will be aware of your boundless foolishness.

Actually you are the one in the wrong on this one. Why don't you just hold your hands up, say sorry for being a tit and move on instead of digging yourself into an even bigger hole.

RandomJ said:
Chipmeister said:

Oh dear, you are funny.

Actually you are the one in the wrong on this one. Why don't you just hold your hands up, say sorry for being a tit and move on instead of digging yourself into an even bigger hole.

So I pull up a poster for saying that Australians are a 'different breed' and 'backward', and I am in the wrong?
How does that work, exactly?
Can you imagine the shitstorm on here if someone said the same about the Pakistanis or Indians?
The banhammer would have been wielded before you could say 'howzat'.
Go away and have a think, if that's possible.

Chipmeister said:
What a load of fucking xenophobic shite.
Have you ever even been to Australia?
Australians aren't 'a backward breed' - most of the ones I have met, both over there and over here are decent blokes and Sheilas who like their sport, and like their beer, and like a barbie.
In short, they are just like folks anywhere.
If they want to take the piss out of England, then they have every right to, as we have been shite and they have outplayed us.
We would do the same if the tables were turned.
Some Australians probably are nobheads, but that isn't something that they have a monopoly on, as your post proves.

I actually live in Australia, who mentioned nobheads you .........

Then why not fuck off and live somewhere else, if you hate the indigenous folk that much.
Either way, try and stick to the cricket in future, rather than use the thread as a platform for your pathetic generalisations.

Sorry to be pedantic but I don't see a single indigenous Australian playing in this game or in the crowd. The indigenous folk in Australia are Aborigines. They are terrible winners it has to be said. Not taking away from their performance in this series at all but when they're on a losing streak they don't care about cricket. When they're winning they can't keep their mouths shut. I've had bizarre levels of gloating, verging on spiteful from Aussie mates this test that I never gave to them when we were on top. Their players seem to be pretty classless too, it all adds to the drama I suppose and we'll see what happens if the tables turn.

and we'll see what happens if the tables turn.

Exactly the same with over the top gloating from the English supporters, players and media and hypocritical Australians getting all precious about it.

RandomJ said:
Chipmeister said:

Oh dear, you are funny.

HOw is he in the wrong? He just reacted to someone else labelling Australians as "backward", which is a highly bigoted reference.

hi i'm looking for the winter ashes thread but i seem to be in the play ground arguments thread instead.......

anyway how's the weather looking for today's play? any chance of abit of good old english precipitation turning up?

One sec, there is a row because someone called Australians backwards because of it generalising them yet they is an umpteen page thread on inbred towns.

johnmc said:
One sec, there is a row because someone called Australians backwards because of it generalising them yet they is an umpteen page thread on inbred towns.

Indeed - but some forms of prejudice are more acceptable than others, it seems.
But don't point it out, or else it will be your fault.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.