******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: ********The Winter Ashes********

That investigation into match fixing needs to incorporate this England team, because hooking a 6 foot high bouncer in the first over when you are trying to save a match is a fucking joke

foetus said:
What happened? I'm on the throne

Yes I take my phone to the toilet.

First over. Broad goons a six. Next ball goes for it again and caught in the deep.

Looks like England have just been told to throw the bat as there has been 4 or 5 boundaries already.<br /><br />-- Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 am --<br /><br />
dronefromsector7g said:
That investigation into match fixing needs to incorporate this England team, because hooking a 6 foot high bouncer in the first over when you are trying to save a match is a fucking joke

Saving? Fucking looks like they are trying to win it at the minute. And before fucking lunch.

johnmc said:
foetus said:

First over. Broad goons a six. Next ball goes for it again and caught in the deep.

Looks like England have just been told to throw the bat as there has been 4 or 5 boundaries already.

-- Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 am --

dronefromsector7g said:

Saving? Fucking looks like they are trying to win it at the minute. And before fucking lunch.

I'd say stranger things have happened but they probably haven't.

dronefromsector7g said:
Probably wanna do some sight seeing/swim with the sharks before they fly to Perth.

johnmc said:
foetus said:

Looks like England have just been told to throw the bat as there has been 4 or 5 boundaries already.

-- Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 am --

dronefromsector7g said:

Odds on us slogging away to a win? 1million/1. Salvaging a draw about 100/1

Surely like in any sport the players are sent out with specific instructions. So either broad was told to go and slog them round the ground or in the space of three balls dismissed what he had been told by the captain and coach to just hang in there.
If I was the coach/captain and broad had just completely ignored specific instructions then I'd drop him for the next match. Doesn't matter how good he is with the ball that was an absolute slap in the face

foetus said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Probably wanna do some sight seeing/swim with the sharks before they fly to Perth.
Oz is fucking amazing I did a year there, wouldn't blame the cunts ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.