******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
i have a feeling about this test weather permitting and south africa will win ? and today at the close england 192/4 and not safe, and from what i have watched over the 4 test this wicket is just like the rest dead and flat and will take spin and england have left out bess ??? and gone all out seam/fast bowling with root turning over his arm now and again

this test reminds me of the first test and if england don't get 300 or over then its going to be a long hard slog on day 2 and 3 and i could see them batting and getting a good score because of the wicket being dead and rotation will be key to root and england keeping fresh the bowlers, in the last test spin was a major part on a dead wicket and it gives you a chance to rest your best bowler and let him have 5 overs a time and you will get the best out of him

england still look sloppy batting and we lose clusters of wickets at a time and before you know it your all over and your bowling and trying to defend a low score rather than having 400 plus to attack, this tour england have done alright but you just know and feel a innings of crap batting is just around the corner and we are back under pressure

i have a feeling about this test weather permitting and south africa will win ? and today at the close england 192/4 and not safe, and from what i have watched over the 4 test this wicket is just like the rest dead and flat and will take spin and england have left out bess ??? and gone all out seam/fast bowling with root turning over his arm now and again

this test reminds me of the first test and if england don't get 300 or over then its going to be a long hard slog on day 2 and 3 and i could see them batting and getting a good score because of the wicket being dead and rotation will be key to root and england keeping fresh the bowlers, in the last test spin was a major part on a dead wicket and it gives you a chance to rest your best bowler and let him have 5 overs a time and you will get the best out of him

england still look sloppy batting and we lose clusters of wickets at a time and before you know it your all over and your bowling and trying to defend a low score rather than having 400 plus to attack, this tour england have done alright but you just know and feel a innings of crap batting is just around the corner and we are back under pressure
The Saffers have also left their spinner out, should be an interesting test.

England are just so hard to predict. If you made me say what was more likely, England being all out for 260 or Sibley and Root putting on 150 and England posting 400 I wouldn't know which to pick.

The Guardian are quoting Stokes as shouting 'Come and say that to me outside the ground you fucking four eyed ****' to a heckler as he was going off.

If it is indeed a "kid", he's overstepped the mark there. You can't really go saying stuff like that to a youngster (depending on what your definition of "kid" is), irrespective of the provocation. If it was some pissed up bloke in his thirties being gobby, however, then he's fair game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.