******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advantage England? Have you seen us bat? We have a chance, but I'd say it's 80% Pakistan 20% England.

I think this series is about 2 average batting lineups against 2 good bowling attacks which is why it will be brilliant. It would be a surprise if either side post a 400 innings during the series.

Having said that, i think England are slightly ahead. If it gets to 270 Pakistan will be favourite

anybody thinking england have a chance of winning this test should watch the england 1st innings and how bad we was at defending the swing and spin of the pakistan bowlers ?? now on a cut up wicket in the 4th innings you think england will get 250 hahahahahahaha

we will not even get 150 ? the wicket is cut up and spin with bounce will kill us it could be over before tea tomorrow

i think sky's win predictor was 65% pakistan 35% england ???? more like 100% pakistan england no hope

Stokes and Pope are both capable of big runs, obviously we can't be 12-3 again but a decent start 50-1 we will have every chance as long as the Pakistan tail don't wag big-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.