******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, their entire seam attack was also missing and their best spinner. The Aussies got stuffed on their "invincible" ground by India's 2nd XI, funny as fuck. I'll bet Paine's post-match interview was good to watch!
Pity they’ve not done a behind the scenes documentary of this series!

The Aussies bowling attack has been shown up to be pretty ordinary. Congratulations India
Irrespective of the result, I think most would agree that this is their best bowling attack since the McGrath/Gillespie/Lee/Warne days. Cummins and Hazelwood are both top class and Lyon has 399 test wickets.

Great to see them lose a home series to India’s B team though.

T20 strokes won the match and the series in the end.
I think you need both in Test cricket. Play the long game in first innings. Then second innings, you might need to play T20 shots to reach or set a target or you might need to bat long to save the game. That's why Stokes is great, he can do whatever is required. See his innings at Headingley where he was 3 not out after facing 80 odd balls, then biff bosh bash to win the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.