******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would would have shifted someone like Buttler up the order to try and hit a quick fire innings to relieve pressure on the other batsman.

Could argue it doesn't make any difference but it would have shifted some of the Sri Lankan's out........

I would would have shifted someone like Buttler up the order to try and hit a quick fire innings to relieve pressure on the other batsman.

Could argue it doesn't make any difference but it would have shifted some of the Sri Lankan's out........

Whilst sounding good in theory, there isn’t a history of successful 4th innings pinch hitters in Sri Lanka.

The slow, low and turning nature of the pitch means playing big shots is nigh on impossible.

Buttler should just have a go here.

Bairstow has always been massive. Remember him fielding in front of us in the 2013 Ashes test and the muscles in his back were spectacular. Nearly had a wank there and then.

I'[m not an advocate of 4 day tests but imagine if there was only an hours play left...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.