******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whilst sounding good in theory, there isn’t a history of successful 4th innings pinch hitters in Sri Lanka.

The slow, low and turning nature of the pitch means playing big shots is nigh on impossible.
Agreed if you are allowing the ball to turn - get out to the pitch and go hard for me (for someone like Buttler).

I think if you stick around long enough you will get a delivery that you can't defend against and bring your innings to a close.........

Hell of a match. Fifty overs and Twenty20 just doesn't compare, in my book.
Been out to do the shopping for three-quarters of an hour or so. Knew it was bad for England. Sorry…

Completely agree. It's the fact things can change so quickly and despite there being 5 days of play you just never know what's going to happen. The final day of the Australia v India test in Brisbane was the same. The last hour India just went mad to try and get the win and somehow pulled it off playing some ludicrous shots.

This one is in the balance still. The 40 odd runs we were behind in the first innings and then the 40 odd their tail got have given them an advantage but batting last is always a challenge and we're right in it still.

We'd have taken this position - needing 50 odd with 6 wickets remaining at the start of the day.

hang on to your hats ???

all the people name dropping me this morning hahaahah this was always going to be a big ask and england have to be brave here and stand strong

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.