******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
its a crazy game test cricket and england for 3 days was behind in the test ? but sri lanka are pretty poor and england quality got them through. i thought sri lanka went for the win far to quick with loads of time left in this test ? but they wanted quick runs thinking england would not chase down over 150 with the spinners they have ?

england will take any win overseas and root will get all the credit and rightly so. but playing india is another thing and root will be tested to the full and they are coming off a big series win in australia so good look with that

4 test series Now won on the bounce, root back to his sublime best and still have stokes and archer to come back into the side. Excellent stuff from England. Really hope people don’t overreact to any defeat in India, they have only lost one test series in India since 2004 (England only side to beat them in 2012). We are improving every series and I am very excited for the summer test matches in England (fingers crossed we will be able to get to some matches)

This thread constantly reminds me that cricket is probably the biggest thing I miss from living in the UK. Apart from T20, which I have actually seen on tv over here a couple of times and is a complete abomination. Although I can only follow it by reading the online reports, it seems like the quality, or at least excitement, of Test cricket has been growing steadily over the last few years.
Also, WTF has happened to the West Indies nowadays? Just whitewashed in the ODIs by Bangladesh?!?

This thread constantly reminds me that cricket is probably the biggest thing I miss from living in the UK. Apart from T20, which I have actually seen on tv over here a couple of times and is a complete abomination. Although I can only follow it by reading the online reports, it seems like the quality, or at least excitement, of Test cricket has been growing steadily over the last few years.
Also, WTF has happened to the West Indies nowadays? Just whitewashed in the ODIs by Bangladesh?!?
I don’t think it was anywhere near their best side.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.