******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Exact team I’d have picked. England just have to hope seam beats spin here because they’re not gonna win a spin v spin battle. Feels a bit like all eggs are in this basket so they have to go perform now. Just worried about the tail, maybe could have gone with Bess for that alone.

Exact team I’d have picked. England just have to hope seam beats spin here because they’re not gonna win a spin v spin battle. Feels a bit like all eggs are in this basket so they have to go perform now. Just worried about the tail, maybe could have gone with Bess for that alone.

Yep Roots won the toss so now it’s down to the batters to get at least 400 but we have to wait to see how this pitch plays looks like a spin swing pitch but I reckon it’s more of a spin wicket.

India pick three spinners, England one. Presumably the Captains did look at the same pitch.

England think with it being a day bought game it’s going to swing yep maybe but I’m with you with India picking 3 spinners it’s a wicket thats going spin a lot! The main thing with a spinning pitch is how high the spinning ball bounces and speed of the pitch?! If it’s slow and doesn’t bounce high, think England could get big big runs.

Well that ball that got Sibley out will be the balls he be getting when we play Australia!

Really not sure about Sibley he seems to me he bats better second innings and really it’s the first innings he should be getting big run.

He probably get all this year and the Aussie series.

'kin hell - they playing with a bouncy ball?

You see that fly off that bat for the first boundary - pretty much a forward defensive..........
They are a nightmare to bat with in my experience. And the orange balls. They just feel wrong when you hit them. The white balls are great but hurt like hell they hit you as they feel much harder. These pink balls do everything in the first 20 overs and it’s like playing with a tennis ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.