******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been like it for years, nobody seems able to knuckle down and play the long game. They play like a 20/20 game. BTW the seam on the pink ball seems extremely proud which might be a mitigating reason the ball is turning so much. Jack Simmons would have got 400 test wickets playing on these pitches
Great name from the past aka Flat Jack.

I've heard some bollocks in my time but that interview from Kohli was a disgrace.

Why on earth are so many people going on about it being the straight ball getting people out? Of course the straight ball is the danger when 80% of the balls are turning round corners. People have lost their minds during this series. I actually didn't mind last week's pitch but at least you could bat on it. This was too much for a day 2 wicket when batting was practically impossible.

Cook is the only one talking sense. Strauss has been decent. The rest of the commentators and Simon Hughes are shite. Get cricket back on Sky.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.