******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
Once Smith is gone there’s not a lot of runs left.

Green and Harris could hit a few but it’s not going to be big 100+ scores that end the game.

I think that’s there frustration with this England side, they’re not that far away from winning because this isn’t a classic Australia side. It’s a great bowling attack and 2 1/2 good batsmen.
Fair comments.. we need to bat our way into an innings but some of shots played in the first two test have been dreadful. Good morning so far from England.

Once Smith is gone there’s not a lot of runs left.

Green and Harris could hit a few but it’s not going to be big 100+ scores that end the game.

I think that’s there frustration with this England side, they’re not that far away from winning because this isn’t a classic Australia side. It’s a great bowling attack and 2 1/2 good batsmen.
Whose the 1/2?

Leach wants fucking off he is useless Root a far better spinner! I rather have a cocky confident spinner than a timid spinner where the opposition play him like a part time bowler. What the management see in him I don’t know? Maybe he is a laugh in the dressing room but he ain’t a top test spinner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.