******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree, you could tell he hadn’t hit it without having to actually see a gap.

The 3rd umpire could have used the head on camera angle to double check too.

Fair enough - I thought it was out as the ball didn't seem to change direction after passing the bat. But if it was the other way round, I would probably have argued that snicko showed he hit it or at the very least was inconclusive ‍.

Last edited:
Fair enough - I thought it was out as the ball didn't seem to change direction after passing the bat. But if it was the other way round, I would probably have argued that snicko showed he hit it or at the very least was inconclusive ‍♂️.
I’d have said it was out both ways!

Are the Lancashire set up fucking stupid or what? Bohannon picked again to open. Out for 4 off 6 balls - playing with a straight bat and then bowled trying to do what doesn`t come natural to him.

At least they`ve recognised that Wells is in great form and have opened with him instead of playing him down the order.

Think Croft is going for a record number of balls faced without scoring, top of the order is just pitiful in 20/20.

Appalling shot decision from all 3 wickets so far - the off field tactics/coaching is dreadful - Wells should have been told to play the anchor role - Jones playing a straight bat first ball and then a failed reverse sweep second ball - it`s as if there is no plan when they go into bat
It`s as if it`s hit and hope - and hope somebody gets lucky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.