******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
ECB decide if they play or not.

Lancashire lost Vilas and Jennings too, just Croft and David left who you expect to see batter wise.

India T20is ODIs will hamper the QFs and Finals day, the ECB sabotaging it to elevate the 100?
If the ECB don't allow them to play in a T20 its crazy, as if they need a rest. The cricket calendar in this country is bonkers as well, just hope Rob Key sorts it out. International's shouldn't clash with the conclusion of tournament's. Vilas back tomorrow thankfully.

If the ECB don't allow them to play in a T20 its crazy, as if they need a rest. The cricket calendar in this country is bonkers as well, just hope Rob Key sorts it out. International's shouldn't clash with the conclusion of tournament's. Vilas back tomorrow thankfully.
It is case by case but even the LCCC announcer slagged them off for it once, something like "the ECB have decided that 4 overs is too much for Sajid Mahmood so he can't play today".

On the other had releasing Jimmy Anderson for finals day when he wasn't good enough to play T20 for England, so never played T20, always seemed to disrupt the team.

Agree with the comments on the schedule.
From what I believe what's further complicating matters is the one off test vs India which has been carried over from last year.
But yes from lancs point of view (and other counties) sadly the quarter finals and finals day clash with internationals. So it's possible we could go into finals day assuming we get their without 3 to 4 players.

I think some questions may be asked about that decision. DRS down momentarily and a decision like that occurs almost straight away. I don't expect much from the New Zealand side because I find them the most sporting team in any sport (they have had some shocking decisions go against them in recent years).
I reckon the bookies will be checking any suspicious betting patterns there.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.