******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think some questions may be asked about that decision. DRS down momentarily and a decision like that occurs almost straight away. I don't expect much from the New Zealand side because I find them the most sporting team in any sport (they have had some shocking decisions go against them in recent years).
I reckon the bookies will be checking any suspicious betting patterns there.
Thought it’d been down all morning ?

Mitchell's average is currently 152 for the series, including this knock as not out. At the end of his 6th innings, he could easily have a series average of 100+, great effort from him, overseas as well.

I think some questions may be asked about that decision. DRS down momentarily and a decision like that occurs almost straight away. I don't expect much from the New Zealand side because I find them the most sporting team in any sport (they have had some shocking decisions go against them in recent years).
I reckon the bookies will be checking any suspicious betting patterns there.
It wasn’t a shocker of a decision. DRS had been down all morning.

I doubt the bookies were behind DRS being down and they probably didn’t have a conversation with the umpires instructing them to give any decision that is close if the system ever goes down.

The only thing it might have done is make the umpire subconsciously more likely to give the decision.

Mitchel with the record runs scored in a three test match series a very good player but hasn’t he had luck the whole series

Could not dislike the short ball tactic any more - it just pisses runs and then they spoon it. They just need to bowl at the stumps for the tail

Could not dislike the short ball tactic any more - it just pisses runs and then they spoon it. They just need to bowl at the stumps for the tail

Yep keep it full and straight have the field set for that! England seems obsessed with the short ball the more they get whacked the more they bounce it! Look at all the runs that have come because of that method

Yep keep it full and straight have the field set for that! England seems obsessed with the short ball the more they get whacked the more they bounce it! Look at all the runs that have come because of that method

It's surreal - an attacking field for the batsman and then go to 1 slip for a number 9. Poor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.