******Cricket Thread******

Status
Not open for further replies.
JoeMercer'sWay said:
nijinsky's fetlocks said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
your KP and hierachy point was narrow, and had no depth and was over-simplistic.
your assertion about reopening old wounds to score brownie points is misguided.
and your following post about me is ignorant, misguided and ill-informed.

So tell me why, fanboy.
You said it was false, so tell me which part was false.
You do understand the question I take it?

I've explained what was misguided about your post, the "even if it were true", which seems to have captured your attention, was directed, as you can see clearly from the way it was quoted, at TCM and his "all as bad as each other" remark. The quoting is clear, that should clear enough for you, OK?

It's clear enough - you think the sun shines out of KP's arse, therefore discussing him with you is akin to discussing Manchester United with Pat Crerand.
So I'm not going to even bother - I shall leave you to your homoerotic hero-worship of a man who has undeniable talent, but also possesses the ability to act like a petulant six year old.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
So tell me why, fanboy.
You said it was false, so tell me which part was false.
You do understand the question I take it?

I've explained what was misguided about your post, the "even if it were true", which seems to have captured your attention, was directed, as you can see clearly from the way it was quoted, at TCM and his "all as bad as each other" remark. The quoting is clear, that should clear enough for you, OK?

It's clear enough - you think the sun shines out of KP's arse, therefore discussing him with you is akin to discussing Manchester United with Pat Crerand.
So I'm not going to even bother - I shall leave you to your homoerotic hero-worship of a man who has undeniable talent, but also possesses the ability to act like a petulant six year old.

Indeed he does. Haven't you got somewhere else to be, anyway?

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Indeed I do.
Was the water a bit to hot for you over there?
You should try it - it makes a pleasant break to have a change of scenery now and again.

JoeMercer'sWay said:

Indeed I do.
You should try it - it makes a pleasant break to have a change of scenery now and again.

was thinking the bookies, surely must be missing your afternoon losses...

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Indeed I do.

Online betting mate - you can lose a fortune from your armchair.
It's the way forward - I'm surprised they don't have it down south yet.
And amazing as it is to believe, I'm in profit today, although I doubt it will last.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Indeed I do.

And amazing as it is to believe, I'm in profit today, although I doubt it will last.

I think it's called something slightly different down there, investment banking I think it's known as, run by wan...sorry bankers.

A beautiful debate full of maturity and intellect. You just don't get this standard of debate in other sports. I'm very much enjoying this quarrel between reading my broadsheet and supping my regal drink.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

I think it's called something slightly different down there, investment banking I think it's known as, run by wan...sorry bankers.

I don't think we're displaying enough maturity and intellect for the sensible brigade.
We clearly need to up our game.
I'm off to the £50 thread for some tips.

Richie Benauds best 11 in cricket history ......Hadlee and Botham were better than Imran Khan as was Wasim Akram

. Jack Hobbs England
• Sunil Gavaskar India
• Don Bradman Australia (Captain)
• Viv Richards West Indies
• Sachin Tendulkar India
• Gary Sobers West Indies
. Imran Khan Pakistan
• Adam Gilchrist Australia
• Shane Warne Australia
• Dennis Lillee Australia
• Sydney Barnes England

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.