Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

england have found there way into the final ?? you can not knock the whole team today everybody was spot on and again them first 10 overs by woakes and archer just about the best in the world cup so far, the aussies was fooled in the group game vs england and when england have to play no lose cricket it suits us

look in the group stage england was shocking at times and people had the right to moan ?? and i will be the first to hold my hands up and say i did not fancy england making the semi finals with needing to beat india and new zealand, but we took out moeen ali and put in plunkett and it settle the team and stopped all this all rounder bollocks about moeen ali ???? well played england and good luck in the final and now get the job done and shut me and all the moaners up ??????

They didn't abducted the Irishman to play for them, he made the choice long time ago and it proved to be a right decision for him and England.
Absolutely. The lad has every right to go pick up a 6 figure salary when we were offering him nothing, no resentment there and I'll be cheering Eoin on in the final as I want to see him lift the trophy.

Didn't you have it as 50:50 after the Australians had finished their innings?

Opposition weren't at their very best but dominant from England both with bat and ball.
I did, I didn't expect the Aussie bowlers to be as shite as they were. NZ will be a bigger test, they're tough.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.