Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

neel

ICC cricket World Cup 2019 starts on 1st June in England .I thought of starting different thread to discuss about tournament, but mods feel free to merge with cricket thread...Different format this time ...Every team plays each other in round robin format ...What are your thoughts guys ...Would you be following it ,Do you like new format,Who are favorites , Whom are you rooting for ,anyone planning to go to ground to watch matches ...Personally I beleive West Indies might be dark horse ...Top 4 perfections for me -England West Indies Australia India

Are all Test playing nations involved? Nope, Ireland were left out. Hardly a World Cup then so.

Is the likely winning captain an Irishman? Yep, so if England win we all know who the real champions are.

world cup in england ????
england best team in ODI ????

it could only mean one thing ???????

that's right winning squally dick and losing to australia

ICC cricket World Cup 2019 starts on 1st June in England .I thought of starting different thread to discuss about tournament, but mods feel free to merge with cricket thread...Different format this time ...Every team plays each other in round robin format ...What are your thoughts guys ...Would you be following it ,Do you like new format,Who are favorites , Whom are you rooting for ,anyone planning to go to ground to watch matches ...Personally I beleive West Indies might be dark horse ...Top 4 perfections for me -England West Indies Australia India
The new format is shite.

The cartel of England,India and Australia have stitched it up.

Ever since the spot fixing scandals I've become very sceptical of results in ODI's and its takennghe fun out of them for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.