Cricket World Cup 2019 - England World Champions!!!

Think it's the Aussies to lose now, only issue is can India hold them....so it's England/NZ in the final after my curse of death. ;)

Think it's the Aussies to lose now, only issue is can India hold them....so it's England/NZ in the final after my curse of death. ;)

I agree.

They have dominant batsmen who have the balls to get it done and they have a bowling attack that at Lords and with the ball swinging will be frightening.

I cant see past the Aussies.

So let me get this right.

If England vs the Cheats is rained off the Cheats are through automatically as the ICC refused to put reserve days in the calendar?

Looking at the forecast as it stands, they should still get 20 overs in over the two days. Could make things a bit more interesting. We should still bat first if we win the toss, but chasing can be an advantage when the DLS par score is in play.

Talkshites Danny Murphy suggests temporary roofs over test grounds in case of rain. So that's that sorted!

No way... He didn't really say that, did he?

Like even with all the money and will in the world is that even possible? Having the space and equipment to erect the supporting pylons for the roof outside the stadium would be a massive engineering challenge.

No way... He didn't really say that, did he?

Like even with all the money and will in the world is that even possible? Having the space and equipment to erect the supporting pylons for the roof outside the stadium would be a massive engineering challenge.
Reminds me of my mate, and it is my mate who once said if he won the lottery he'd build a full size 18 hole golf course indoors.

Reminds me of my mate, and it is my mate who once said if he won the lottery he'd build a full size 18 hole golf course indoors.

That might just be possible*

"The world’s largest building is an aircraft assembly plant in Everett, Washington....

its enormous volume translates to a vast footprint. There’s enough floor space for seventy-five football fields, or, if you prefer, one regulation golf course."

https://www.uh.edu/engines/epi2910.htm

*You need a few more quid than a lottery winning though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.